- Wherever this symbol appears, the products are tested and certifi ed for 1000 volt working. Testing is subjected to 10 000V for compliance with BS EN 60900 1994.
- This standard is derived from IEC900:1987.
- Also in accordance to Australian Standard AS/NZS 4056.
- All tools have ergonomically designed non-slip, wide bubble grip handles to provide maximum grip and comfort. Jaws have been precisely machined to provide a sure grip.
Electrical Pliers 1000V Rated – 175mm (7”)
175mm (7”) electrical pliers, drop forged vanadium steel with 1000V insulated handles
• Features serrated nose grip, and bevelled side cutting blades
• Weight: 280g
Electrical Pliers 1000V Rated – 205mm (8”)
- 205mm (8”) electrical pliers, drop forged vanadium steel with 1000V insulated handles
- Features serrated nose grip, and bevelled side cutting blades
- Weight: 380g
Electrical Pliers 1000V Rated – 230mm (9”) – High Leverage
- These pliers are truly professional, for the discerning user
- They are made from a special high grade steel
- They are light weight and have an off-centre swivel that gives a high leverage action
- The cutting blade is ultra hard, and will cut piano wire (up to 2.5mm) and nails (up to 4.2mm), without any damage
- Have two crimping dies for lugs and terminals up to 6mm2
- Weight: 360g